I have spent the last week in Nashville, Tennessee...and I fell in love! We stayed at the Gaylord Opryland hotel...that place is HUGE!!! Seriously...you need gps to get around! It is gorgeous! We were there for a work conference, and it was one of the best " conferences" that i have ever been to. I work for a nonprofit ministry where we help young women who find themselves in a crisis pregnancy situation make the right choice. We also get to speak love into their lives....and its amazing. God spoke to me in huge ways this week.
I thought I would share a few pics with ya'll...
1. Inside our hotel...amazeballs
2. This fabulous restaurant called "pucketts" in downtown. We had the best food Ever. And live music!
3. An awesome sign from the conference
4. This is what they give you when you ask for a little butter. Its a HALF a stick!! Mmm mmm good...
5. Ice cream!
6. Co workers...and friends :)
7. Clowns driving down the street in downtown..
8. Fried green tomatoes
9. Rex.velvet.amazingness.thank you sweet baby Jesus.
I will share more with ya'll later...the flight attendants are giving me the "turn off your electronic device before i kill you" look.