Thursday, May 2, 2013

National Day of Prayer

Today is the
 
 
What are you praying for today?
 
I am praying for:
 
My Country
Our President
My children
My husband
My Job
My family
My City
My State
Our Schools
My church
My pastor
 
There are SO many things to pray for today...So I challenge you....talk to the one who made you today.
 
Thank Him for something, ask Him for something...just pray.

Philippians 4:6

The Message (MSG)
6-7 Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.
 
Its one of the greatest gifts God has ever given us...a direct line to Him.
 
 

1 comment:

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.