Saturday, January 7, 2012

Goals for 2012

I cant believe that it's 2012! I have a TON of goals that I want to accomplish this year....and I am GOING to keep up with them...so here we go.
  1. Blog at least once a week
  2. Take more pictures of things and people I love
  3. Be healthy
  4. Lose at least 30 pounds
  5. Show my husband how much I love and respect him EVERY single day
  6. Take my husband to a NEW YORK JETS football game (which is easier this year becuase they play seattle....in seattle :) )
  7. Save at least 500 dollars
  8. Do something active at least twice a week
  9. Read at least 6 books
  10. Read my bible every day

I have a ton more....But I thought I would list 10 a day for a few days :)

Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.