Wednesday, June 8, 2011

babies and other things...

tomorrow something very cool is happening!



this little lady

who I call one of my BEST friends...and shes like a sister to me (but we are only cousins) :)

is getting induced to have her baby!!!!


I know that she will be an AMAZING MOM....because she is already an amazing mom to her step kids, and AN AMAZING AUNT to my kids


........they all love her SO much. Her mom, my aunt...is also an amazing mom, and she has brought all of her kids up right...she is a preschool teacher...and is such an awesome woman of God. I am so blessed to have so many amazing women in my life.....


I am so excited for tomorrow...to meet Ian David....a little gift from God...please pray for a safe and healthy delivery for Amy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.