Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fabulous.


Thats the title of this post because thats how my table at the tea turned out! If you read this post then you know what I am talking about. I was all crazed up because I didnt know what I was going to do for my table.
 
It turned out super cute. I used zebra and super bright colors, tons of candles and glitter everywhere. It probably looked like 8 year olds should have been sitting there...but it was totally me!!!
 
 
I found some awesome round zebra print ornaments at Pier One and some other super sparkly peace signs at walmart...those were the favors that the guests at my table got to take home!
 
 
I used square glass plates, and clear glass coffee mugs...and plain glass wine glasses.
The most special ladies at my table were my cousin Amy, my aunt Mary, and my pooh. I just adore my family...and I am so thankful that all of these women could come!


 
Amy and I....I was super glad she came...she has an 18 month old and he was sick that morning, plus she is pregnant...so I knew that she really needed a night away!
 
 
The tea was a success....and I was proud of my table. Even though I threw a fit and freaked out about. I am such a drama queen. Its amazing that anyone even WANTED to sit with me!
 
Hope all of you had a fab weekend...and I hope you have a SUPER week this week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.