Thursday, December 27, 2012

December love!

I hope that all of you had a FABULOUS CHRISTmas!! I know that we did! I have tons of posts planned to show you pics and tell you about the fun stuff we did...but now I have to play catch up!
 
Its time show you lovelies this month's Cara Box! This months theme was "sparkle"....My FAV!!
 
 
 
I was paired with 2 beauties. One was the girly that I sent a box to and the other was the person who sent me a box! I sent to Jessica , and the fabulous lady who sent to me was Julie over at Oh my Tookies!
 
 
This girl is just amazing. She loves Jesus, and she is SOOOO sweet. Her package to me blessed me in ways beyond words.
 
The sweetest part was her words to me. She asked me some questions, and in one of my answers I told her about my mama...who has passed away. I told her how we used to bake cookies together and frost them with yummy buttercream. Julie sent me some of the most amazing buttercream frosting I have ever EVER eaten. It was from her shop...Tookies
 
 
It made me cry....thinking about my mom! (happy tears!)
 
It was just the sweetest package ever. Everything that she sent me had a sweet note on it...she really is blessed with knowing how to make people feel special.
 
this was the card...
 
Some awesome sparkly mineral eyeshadow....
 
A super cute christmas charm bracelet!
 
 
Some fabulous pink and blue bobby pins and an adorable pink sparkly headband!
 
 
a cute little bottle of pink sparky nail polish, files, nail decals, and a mary kay satin hands set
 
 
This was the cutest packaging ever...this box contained the most yummiest most fabulous red velvet cookies I have EVER tasted, and buttercream frosting that literally melted in my mouth!!!!!!

   
This was the sweet note that she put on the package of tookies.....
 

 
the only thing I didnt get a pic of by itself was the fabulous apple body wash that she sent me! I used it in the shower and when I came to bed, the mister kept smelling me saying "YUM, you smell like an apple...like I could just take a bite of you!" haha.

this was all the loot together....such a blessing to me! I LOVED everything she sent me!!! It was like we have been friends forever and she knew me super well!

 
 
 
 
There was a note on top of this one saying "open last" and it was the best thing besides the TOOKIES! A charm for my bracelet that says "celebrate friends!"



I am SO glad to call Julie my friend....and I am so glad that Kaitlyn decided to start this Carabox swap. It has blessed me beyond just getting a box of cool stuff. It has given me new friends!!!
 
 
I also because I am obsessed with blog swaps and giving people presents  did another blog swap and this one was a secret santa swap! It was hosted by these foxy ladies...
 
 
My partner that I played santa to was Michelle! I sent her some awesome goodies....a starbucks card, a journal, some nail polish and some other fun things!
 
And THIS...is what my fabulous secret santa gave me!!!!!!
 
  
 
everything was SO me! sparkly nail polish...a cute sign that says "get your jingle on", a super cute and sparkly candle holder, and some fabulous pink lip gloss. This santa really hit the nail on the sparkle lovin head!!! And because I already checked out the link up, I know that my santa was Kari over at cupcakes and bling ! Thanks for the awesome gifts Kari, I love everything!!!
 
Well, there you have it my sweets....I got spoiled...and I have new friends. I am blessed. And I am still addicted to blog swaps!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Julie...I am so glad you two "met" (:

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous little charm! It looks like you got wonderful swap partners!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.