Tuesday, June 22, 2010

bird cages and sickness

I AM BECOMING MORE AND MORE FORGETFUL!!! Yesterday was one of my friends birthday, she was turning the big 30..so her husband was throwing her a birthday bash! I made a yummy taco dip and headed over to her house with Mary. When I got there, I realized that I was supposed to be meeting one of my clients at my house to do her wedding hair run through!! It was 6:15 at the time, and she was supposed to meet me at 6!! So Mary and I rushed back home, but on the way there I checked my cell phone..and I had a voicemail, from my client, she was letting me know that she was running late so she wouldnt be to my house until 6:45ish!! HA! God is good, and I wasnt super late.she thought she was late..I HATE to be late because in my book LATE = UNPROFFESSIONAL!



The girl that is getting married is actually a girl I went to high school with, she was 3 grades below me...she is gorgeous and I was honored that she asked me to do her hair! I asked her why she asked me (she lives in New Mexico and I havent seen her in YEARS) and she told me it was because I was always so gorgeous and put together, and that my hair and makeup was perfect..and then when she found out I did hair, she thought I would be perfect! How cool is that??!!




She had a "birdcage veil" and I had NO CLUE, what that was so I did a little googling and this is what I found... the style is so pretty and hers is very similar to this one! We will do doing some FABULOUS hair with this veil! I cant wait!
Then last night, Mary woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible tummy ache, she was crying and curled up in a little ball...she was up for about 3 hours, I felt so bad because my baby girl was hurting and I couldnt fix it! I gave her a chewable pepto, and some applesauce...and she finally fell back asleep. I hate it when she is sick and I cant make her better!!
So we didnt take her to fingerprints today, she came to work with me. But since I was up the majority of the night, I was way tired today, and feel all stuffed up and kinda sickly. Needless to say, I hope it all goes away before Saturday!
Its only tuesday and Saturday could not get here any faster!!! Viva Las Vegas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.