Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pedicures and Pappy!

We had the BEST night last night! After I picked Mary girl up from fingerprints..we went to get pedicures!!! I have been wanting to get my toes done for a while, and since we are going to Vegas next weekend, I thought it was the perfect time!

Mary had a blast! She has been getting pedicures with me since she was 3, and she LOVES them! like mother like daughter! HA!

Then after our pedis we ran to the store to pick up some things for dinner...and then hurried home cause my dad was coming for dinner and to watch LOST! We do this every friday and wednesday night, since we lost my mom. I wish that we spent more ti
me together before my mom passed away, but it did make us realize how important our time together is. I cherish each and every moment now!!

My dad walk with a cane, because of his MS, and Mary thought she needed a cane too...
She could almost use it as a crutch! HA!

We are going to Las Vegas next weekend and Mary is so excited (we are too!) Vegas was one of my mom's favorite places..and she always carried these awesome sparkly purses...so my dad brought them in for Mary to have, and to take to Vegas! She was sooooo excited! She kept saying "Oh, thank you Pappy! Oh, Pappy I love you!!"

She looks so cute in these pictures! She loves her Pappy so much! ♥

We ate pork chops for dinner, and then Mary took a bath and we watched LOST! That show is SO addicting! No joke ya'll...we have been watching for almost 3 months now, we are on the second season! My dad bought all of them on DVD! I cant wait till friday! HA!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Your daughter is just precious.

    I love to get pedicures, too, and can see why it was such a great evening!

    Tears in my eyes over the purses. How special.

    Have a blast in Vegas. Maybe you'll hit the "big one!"

    Happy to be following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.