Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A day behind!

Well, I didn't post yesterday, Rick was sick, and I had Dr. appointments....so we had to go to Spokane. I did get a chance to return a few things that I purchased last month ( I hate to try things on in the store, and I am a TOTAL impulse shopper, so I return a lot of things!!) I returned a few things to target and a few things to Lane Bryant..but I bought a dress and a new ring!! We ate dinner at Red Robin, and then we brought home krispie kremes...YUM!! (I also brought some home as a thank you to our sales staff at work!) It sucks that we don't have a Target here in the Valley....this area needs to get with it!! Anyways...that's it for today!! Gotta get to work!

On a side note, I have decided to make my car a "no phone zone" I spend WAY too much time texting, talking and even face booking or twittering on my phone...its dangerous..and I need to STOP. So that's my resolution for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.