Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wedding Dresses

I had to share this because is was PRECIOUS! and if I put it on here, it will be forever engraved in time! HA!

Last night I was putting clothes away, and Organizing my closet...Mary LOVES to try on my clothes, especially dresses!

She tried on my wedding dress from when I married her dad...when she put it on she said "Mommy, when I grow up, I want to wear this dress when I get married!" I almost started to cry! My mom always told me that she wanted me to wear her wedding dress when I got married, but I didnt...and I kinda feel bad about it! I will never remind Mary that she said that, but it was sooo very precious!!

She also loves to try on my shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.