Friday, June 18, 2010

Fit throwing and ice cream

So last night was the first night of the week that we had the other kids. When we got home, I had the kids start on their chores, and everything was going fine...until dinner...Mary didnt want to eat, and it turned into her screaming at me and crying, so I finally just said...you have two choices 1. you eat and you can have a popsicle. 2. you dont eat, and you dont get a popsicle. She decided not to eat...but that was after she threw a HUGE fit! Mind you this is my child that does not throw fits!! So that drama was over....until the kids started playing downstairs and fighting! Mary was screaming at the top of her lungs at Colton..I couldnt figure out what the problem was! When she came upstairs, that again turned into a huge fit when I told her that she needed to lay down! I mean HUGE fit...screaming, yelling, kicking! I thought aliens had abducted my child!
I took her downstairs and layed with her till she fell asleep...she was SOOO tired! It was cute cause she kept patting my face saying " I love you so much Mommy" ...I was rubbing her back, and singing to her...she fell asleep in 10 minutes..No joke!

I texted Rick and told him I would love him to death if he brought me home cotton candy ice cream from baskin robbins...and I wasnt sure if he really would...but when he walked in the door, he had it in his hand!!
If you've never had this sweet manna from heaven...you are SO missing out...its pink and purple..and OH so good!

The perfect end to a not so perfect night!

Happy friday ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.