Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I wanted to post today about Mary, and the amazing little girl she is becoming! I can’t believe that my baby is 6!

Mary, I cant believe how beautiful and smart you are!! You are sooo smart! You love to spell things, and I cant believe how many words you can read! It is so hard for me to not know a lot about your school, and your teachers, but everytime you come home, you are smarter and smarter!

One of your favorite things to do is to see a sign, and ask “mommy, what does W A L M A R T spell??” Then I tell you, what the word is and you say “ Oh, yeah its Walmart!” like you knew all along! Its sooo cute!

You love to tell me that you love me, you say it probably about 5 times an hour…and I LOVE IT! Hearing “ I love you mommy” makes my heart so full, I cant even begin to tell you how much I love you, and how proud of the little girl that you are.

You love to sing praise and worship music!! We bought you the veggie tales worship CD, and you know almost all of the words to the songs! There couldn’t be anything sweeter than hearing praise to our God come out of your sweet little mouth!! It so makes me smile!

You love string cheese! You would eat about 4 or 5 a day if I let you!

You love to snuggle…and I love it too!

You love to wear dresses, you want to wear a dress every day!!

You love love love my makeup! You want to put it on every morning! Your favorite thing is eyeshadow and lip stick!

You love to read…we check out books from the library, I read them to you, and then you read them to me!

I wish more than anything that you could be here with us all of the time, and I know that someday, you will….But for right now, I just want you to know how very very much I love you, and how very very much God loves you! You told me earlier this month, that Jesus lives in your heart, and I am so very glad that he does. I pray for you every day when you are away from me, that God gaurds your heart, your mind and your body….and I know that he does.

You are an amazing little girl, and I am so proud to call you my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.