Monday, August 2, 2010

BFF's

I was SO looking forward to this past weekend, because my best friend in was coming to stay with me! I never get to see her and we only live 20 minutes away from eachother! We had planned that I would do her hair and she brought dinner from applebees, and we just hung out...it was SO much fun!



We did this...
I gave her some hot new highlites, and a fresh cut...perfect for the hot days of summer!


And the Malibu that she bought for our fun drinks came in this cool bottle, with markers, so you could color on the bottle :) We made fake Mai Tai's with malibu, pineapple juice and rasberry pucker...they were yummy! And of course since I dont drink hardly ever, it was a nice treat!

Then we watched this...
It was so nice to just hang out together, no hubby's, no kids, no other annoying people :)
Just us...of course there was some facebook stalking, and tons of remembering!

I am so thankful to have a best friend like her, she is always there for me, and she knows me better than anyone...Love you Marie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.