Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Top Two characters








Its time for top two tuesday hosted by the fabulous undomesticted momma :)



Top Two characters I would like to play on TV or in a Movie....




  1. Baby (Frances Houseman) From dirty dancing





Who wouldnt wanna be her? Learn to dance like that...with a hottie like PS? When this movie first came out, I would watch it over and over again (I was like 9) and then I would pretend to dance like her...I would run and jump onto the table on my tummy like I was doing the lift :) Its still one of my FAVORITE movies :)





2. Charlie from Charlie St. Cloud


(only the part of him being able to see and spend time with his brother, I dont believe in ghosts or all of that stuff...but the idea of being able to see and talk to my mom is something I wouldnt mind) Only because I miss my Mom SO much, and even though I know that she is perfect and joyful in heaven, I still wish I had her here. So part of me wishes I could have just a little more time with her. To hug her, and tell her how much I love and appreciate her.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.