Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Baby Girl starts first grade!

You are a Masterpiece



Before you had a name or open up your eyes


Or any one could recognize your face

You were being formed so delicate inside

Secluded in God’s safe and hidden place

With your little tiny hand and little tiny feet

And little eyes that shimmer like a pearl


He breathe in you a song and to make it all complete

He brought the masterpiece into the world


[Chorus]

You are a Masterpiece a new creation he has formed

And you’re as soft and fresh as a snowy winter morn

And I’m so glad that God has given you to me

Little lamb of God, you are a Masterpiece.


And now you’re growing up, your life’s a miracle

Every time I look at you I stand in owe

Because I see in you a reflection of me

And you’ll always be my little lamb from God

And as your life goes on each day, how I pray that you will see

Just how much your life has meant to me

And I’m so proud of you, what else is there to say

Just be the masterpiece He created you to be.


[Chorus]

You are a Masterpiece a new creation he has formed

And you’re as soft and fresh as a snowy winter morn

And I’m so glad that God has given you to meLittle lamb of God,

you are a Masterpiece.

you are a Masterpiece.








Tomorrow my baby girl starts first grade!




I Cannot believe that she is getting so big! I remember the first time I held her in my arms, I realized that I had never ever loved anyone so much. I knew in that very moment that I would do anything for her.



I knew how my mom felt about me, how deeply she loved me. I knew then what it was like for her to watch me go through fights with friends, breakups with boys, and how she hurt when I would fall and scrape my knee. My heart hurts when my baby girl cries, when she throws a fit, I cant stand it, because I dont want her to be upset. When she is sick or hurting I lose my mind, because I want to take away her pain. And when she is with her dad and she tells me how much she misses me, my heart actually hurts, because I cant wisk her away and bring her back here.


I know that the Lord created this beautiful child for His purpose, and I know he has BIG things for her.



She is so loving and so smart.



I am so thankful for this little gift I call my daughter, and I am so thankful for the beautiful sassy little girl she is becoming.



God is Good and I see Him and His promises every time I look into her sweet little face.



I hear God telling me just how much He loves me when I hear her say she loves me.



When she climbs into my lap and I snuggle with her I can feel Gods arms around me, holding me tight, telling me that He will NEVER EVER let me or her go.



And its my hope that she knows just how very very much I love her, and how very very much her God loves her.



Especially on her first day of FIRST GRADE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.