Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cara Box November!!!

Have I mentioned how much I love presents? Yeah..I think so. Have I mentioned that gifts are my love language? I think so....So I am just in love with this FABULOUS idea that Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals started!
 
"Awesome things in the mail + Meeting new women + Encouragement = Cara Box
Each month there is a different theme. Anything from a season, to a color, to a topic (like fashion or childhood).
You get paired up with another blogger, email back and forth to get to know each other, and will crazily stalk their blog...in the most non-creepy way.
Towards the middle of the month you will create a box or package, specifically for the woman you were paired with, and ship it off to her & she will do the same for you. "

 
It's like having a birthday 12 months of the year!
 
I love this idea! Last month my partner was Falen...and the theme was the best of fall! She sent me an adorable package you can see here!
 
This month my amazing and fabulous partner was Ashley from Wanna Be Green!
 
 
The theme this month was favorite childhood memories! I told her that some of my favorite memories were me putting on my moms makeup! She sent me the most awesome pacakge filled with E.L.F makeup! When I was little I was obssessed with my moms mascara and lipstick...So of course she sent me some of that! She also sent me a cozy fleece scarf (hot pink of course) and some fabulous coupons for makeup....because that is something that she enjoys doing with her oldest to make memories!!
 
I LOVE my cara box this month, and I LOVE ashley!!! I am so so so loving the fact that we get to make new bloggy friends! Ashley loves God..and she loves her babies, and I am SO glad to call her my friend now!!!
 
 Here are the goods!!
 
If you wanna see what I sent Ash...check it out HERE!
 
And if you want to join in the Cara Box goodness...you can do that HERE!
 
Happy Tuesday Fabulous Ones!!!

 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and girly Cara Box, so cute! New Follower!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks fab!

    xo

    love and cheer from thechiffondiary.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for boxes filled with fun things! Love the girly stuff you got! That pink scarf is so pretty. Hooray for Cara boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you love mascara!! That box is so you!! Coupons? That's a good idea!! That scarf is really cute, too. Another fun Cara Box Swap in the books. :) I just love this swap!!

    Falen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.