Thursday, November 8, 2012

Its OK...



Its OK......

that I AGAIN woke up too late to put makeup on....

that I am glad the election is over. I might not be happy with the results but I am over people being mean to other people about it. You can read my feelings about that here.

that I am addicted to Starbucks salted Carmel mochas and veggie breakfast sandwiches. ADDICTED.
 
that I LOVE cute accessories and fashion, but sometimes I am TOO lazy to get cute.
 
that I sometimes get road rage and scream at people when I drive. I don't flip em off or anything...just scream.
 
that if I don't have coffee in the morning...by 1pm I am asleep at my desk
 
 
that I am already getting excited about green bean casserole and mashed potatoes on thanksgiving
 
that I hit the snooze about 7 times before I get out of bed. Don't hate...you do it too.
 
that I love glitter...I would roll in glue and then roll in glitter and wear it to work every day if I could.
 
that I also love Christmas because EVERYTHING is sparkly!
 
that I am an instagram addict. I apologize for all of you on FB who have to see all my pics. just deal with it. :)
 
that I had a dream about a week ago that I found a baby on the side of the road, and when I took it to the hospital, they let me keep it. So we adopted it...then when we did our taxes we got a $16,000 tax credit and paid off my car, and bought a pony for the baby. We named her Piper.
 
that now you think I am crazy. Its really ok. I am.
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Found you through Yours Truly! Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i love the skit guys!
    follow your blog on gfc now via the gfc blog hop!
    looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.