Tuesday, November 13, 2012

weekends...

This is what happens when I need "just a few things from Costco"! That store is like the devil!! Always makin you want more, and the samples are evil too...I swear half of the crap in,that cart is some thing that was being sampled! Well done sample ladies...well done!
This picture makes me smile...I found it when I was going through some old boxes. This was on mothers day in 2005, my grandma baptized my baby girl! My mom and dad were there and I remember my mom crying and telling me that she was SO proud of me that I wanted to raise my baby girl with Jesus.

I found these SWEET leg warmers and boots socks at the little store called Kings...I love em! They were only 3 bucks...so I bought 4 pairs!
We took this little presh to get his pictures taken, like old timey sepia pics...he hated it.
I had a lunch date with this handsome boy...he wore shorts and flip flops. It was snowing outside. I get step mom of the year award. It wasn't worth the fight.
This is my new war board at work. I cant wait to see what God will do through our visions.
 
Happy Monday Fabulous Peeps!

7 comments:

  1. How funny...i just went to Sams and loaded up on frozen veggies and snacks to last me 4 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what it looks like for us too when we just go to get a "few" things :)


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, that is a lot of groceries! but you gotta do what you gotta do!

    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  4. $3 dollars are you serious??? Ok you buy some for me and ship them and it will be still cheaper then I have seen them!!! Deal??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love costco! That same thing happens to me every time! Everything is just SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Follower from
    andyandbrittanymyers.blogspot.com

    I do the same thing when I go to Sams I try to send hubby because if I send him in with a list and he comes out with only items on the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I just got back form Costco too! They had so much cute Christmas stuff! Dang you, Costco!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.