Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Chillax my people...

It seems as if everyone has lost their minds over what happened last night.
 
People are spewing hatred and nastiness all over the interwebs (haha, thats what my gramma calls it). So I have some advice. CHILLAX PEOPLE. Stop being mean. Or Imma put you in the naughty chair and make you eat bully soup (split pea soup that makes kids gag!)
 
God knew what was gonna happen yesterday... He knows what happened today...and He knows what will happen tomorrow.
 
Who knows....Maybe Obama will do an amazing job for the next four years...so instead of bashing him and his family...pray for him, his family and our country. And if he doesn't do a good job and doesn't change anything...well, you can pray for him then too.
 
After your done prayin...watch these. Why? Because I said so...AND it will make you smile. And if you don't like to smile then you are cray cray....
 
 
 
Happy Hump Day Tater Tots!

1 comment:

  1. Ain't that the truth! Thanks for sharing some humor...I think we could all use it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.