Thursday, July 15, 2010

Annoyed

Convo last night as we were in bed:

Hubs: *big exasperated sigh* Baby, you've gotta start turning off lights

Me: You've gotta stop annoying me (kidding of course)

Hubs: Well, me annoying you doesnt cost us money, you've gotta start turning the fan off (we sleep with a fan on at night) when you wake up too. *very matter of fact voice* it costs us alot of money to keep the lights on all the time, and the fan running all day.

Me: Well, you've gotta stop leaving your underwear on the floor in the bathroom when you get in the shower...

Hubs: that doesnt cost us money, either

Me: Well it annoys me...and when I'm annoyed I like to shop...and that costs us money


Hubs: Okay...I will start putting them in the dirty clothes

HA! I win! :)

( I really do need to start turning lights off...but he doesnt need to know that I know that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.