Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday...

Oh...monday how I loathe you!

I so didnt want to get out of bed this morning! I was SO tired!

It was a great weekend! Saturday was the KRLC pinic, one of our biggest events all year, we had over 400 people there, and the non profit that we worked with (The Honor them foundation, they work with vacation properties to give free vacations to returning combat vets!) to serve the food at the event raised over 650 bucks! YAY!

I was there from 9am till 10pm, and when I got home I was EXHAUSTED! :)

Sunday, Rick had to work, and the kids went back to their moms, so I slept in..it was GLORIOUS! Then when Rick got off we went to see Grownups and had dinner at Zanys..the movie wasnt as funny as I had hoped but oh well. After the movie we went to Spot on Yogurt but they were out of Cakebatter yogurt! SAD!

We were in bed by 10, and it was wonderful!

Happy Monday Ya'll! :)

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your blog. i belong to the lady blogger society. i have only just begun blogging, but i hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and become a follower. thanks, maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday!
    http://sincerelysammy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.