Sunday, July 11, 2010

fireworks.. take two

Since we didnt have all of the kids on the 4th of July, we had to postpone some of our fire work shooting off...until the kids came back from their moms.

We did so some with mary and my dad, but we saved half..it was a fun night..and the kids had a blast helping Rick light them..i was trying out the timer mode on my new camera..and I wasnt impressed..it kinda sucked..oh well! Here are some cute pics from that night! (please excuse the fact that everyone especially myself..looks like a hot mess..we were in the pool all day!)











Roar like the lion!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.