Thursday, July 15, 2010

Missing my baby girl


Mary,


I miss you today, very much. I bought you a backpack today, and I am going to send it to you, so you have use it on your first day of 1st grade!!! I am so proud of you, and so blessed by the amazing little girl you are. I miss you laugh, and I miss hearing you tell me how much you love me every five minutes, feeling your sweet little hand holding mine..every day you are gone, my heart aches...but I know that God has a plan for your life, and I know that because I trust Him, everything will be ok.


I love you baby girl.


And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (Rom 8.28)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.