Thursday, July 22, 2010

bath poofies

I am a beauty product junkie, shower gels, bubble bath, shampoo, and of course makeup...and I LOVE my shower its huge and awesome...my favorite part of showering is my huge bath poofie that I lather up with my shower gel and scrub away the day...until the other day

I was walking by the shower...there is no door, our shower is like a little marble room in itself, with a large lip to step over, so the water doesnt come out..hubs was in the shower and I saw something pink out of the corner of my eye...

HE WAS USING MY POOFIE!!

This is the conversation...

Me: are you using my poofie?

Hubs: Yes...

Me: are you serious, thats sick...thats nasty get your own poofie...

Hubs: are you kidding? We sleep in the same bed and kiss, (and the other things that come with being married :) ) but I cant use your poofie?

Me: NO! its mine, thats why its pink...and if you need one i will buy you one...but you cant use mine!! I dont want your boy funk on my poofie!!

(at this point he is about to fall over laughing, and I am trying SO hard to be serious!)

Hubs: whatever...(then he scubs his armpit with my poofie)

Me: Your a punk (I say as I walk away and he is DYING laughing)

(fast forward to a few days later, last night)

Me: did you see that I bought another poofie? Its blue..

Hubs: for me?

Me: No, for me, you can have the pink one...

Hubs: Why? I should get the blue one, and you can have your pink one!

Me: NO!! You already defiled the pink one, so now its yours, and the new blue one is mine!

Hubs: Babe, I love you, but you've got issues

Me: I know...

HAHAHAHA!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl...oh my goodness, I'm falling outta my chair! Luv ya sista!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.