Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


1. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re splurging? I like my coffee with any kind of flavored creamer! And when I am splurging...I get a quad iced white annihalator from Dutch Bros. its my FAVORITE, and its very addicting!







2. What is your genre of books to read? I like chick books, christian fiction, and devotional or self help books..I should read the bible more too..





3. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere? I would like to buy a cabin on the Couer d Alene Lake, or maybe on the coast somewhere.





4. The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?The importance of making mistakes, and LEARNING from them!



5. What word describes you best?HOTMESS (hahaha!)





6. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc) October, when we go to Galveston to see baby girl





7. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations? It depends on who I am talking to, and if I want to get a reaction out of them or not.





8. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week? 4 free hours to the day, as long as they werent hours spent working, and I could spend time with the hubs, or other members of my family.



9. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be? The Zany Zebras!! Black and White :)



10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach? Oh wow, I dont think that I could be a teacher, but I would feel most comfortable with teens, and I would like to teach a "life skills" class...so many teen girls have NO idea how to do things like cook, or sew a button :)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is super cute! You have a sweet family. I feel sure you are not a hott mess. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.