Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Crazies!


OMG!!!


I watched RHONJ last night and the throw down between Teresa and Danielle (who is certifiable) as much as I wanted to watch Teresa kick Danielles hoochie butt like the drama...it was kinda disturbing!
And after it was over, when Teresa was home explaining it to Joe she was like "didnt I do a good job?" and they high fived eachother...not sure what that was about!

this show is addicting...I love reality shows because they are so drama filled and fake real! I think they should come and do a RH of Idaho! Can.you.imagine? HA!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.