Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Randomness

I am SO ready for this week to be OVER! Its been hectic at work...and my BFF is coming to spend the weekend with me! So, I got nothin...so here are some random thoughts that probably will make no sense to anyone else but me...

  • I made chicken fajitas for dinner tonight..they smell so good, but I cant eat them until my dad gets here for our wednesday night LOST dinner date!
  • I love mexican food, and I miss galveston/Houston because they have UH MAZE ING mexican food there. (mainly queso)
  • I am addicted to LOST after my dad bought all of the seasons, he decided that we should watch it together on wednesdays and fridays..and I cant get enough of that show!
  • I love spending time with my dad, and I cherish it even more now that my mom is gone, and I know how fast life can change. (ya'll...call your mom and tell her you lover her, and let your dad know how much you love him too)
  • I want to DEEP clean my house, but I am lazy..
  • I wish I had a maid, so I could actually be lazy and not do anything!
  • I got to talk to my baby girl today..which makes me heart SO happy
  • I know that there are certain people who read this blog and "judge" me...
  • guess what...I dont care! :)
  • There are knats outside, everytime I walk outside they get stuck in my hair and then I feel like I have bugs crawling on me for like an hour.
  • I need to clean and organize my closet..for reals!
  • Teenage girls should not where bikinis that show all their reeces pieces, girls cover up those goodies!
  • I've gained 60 pounds since my mom died in October, and I NEED to go to the gym
  • looking at recent pictures of myself makes me mad that I used food for comfort, and not Jesus
  • I love Jesus
  • I love my hubby, I made a challenge for myself on sunday that I would tell him EVERY day for 30 days something that I respect about him, or something that he does that I am thankful for! (Ive done it every day since sunday :) )
  • I want to go to Vegas again and stay at Aria, those suites are SWEET! :)
  • I am terrified of snakes, and every morning, I think I will step on one when I walk to my car
  • I've never even seen a snake here at our house :)
  • If I did... I would want to move

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. if you see a snake, call me and I'll be rite over with my golf club :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy,

    Love you blog. Full of infos!
    I'm following you. Would be great if you follow me back at

    www.maisonmarrakech2010.blogspot.com

    Reina
    Fashion & Decor designer

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think! Healthy constructive criticism or opinions are welcomed but Negative Comments or Rude comments will not be posted.